You told your friends you really didn’t think she was that hot anyway. You might have even said, “It just wasn’t God’s will.” But the fact that she didn’t go out with you sure as heck wasn’t your fault! I mean, who wouldn’t want to go out with a hunk of man like you?! She got issues.
Well, it’s time to stop the excuses and face the facts. Here are the Top Ten reasons you really didn’t get a date with her:
10) You mentioned you could pick her up . . . if your parents let you borrow the car.
9) You were more interested in _________________ than her.
8) You thought her love language was watching you play video games.
7) You introduced yourself to her as Will. God’s Will.
6) You invited her to a nice dinner . . . at Hooters (just for the wings, of course).
5) Your profile picture was taken in front of a mirror in a public restroom.
4) You mentioned your Momma said dating her will do you some good.
3) While asking her out, you answered a text message.
2) You told her she could page you her answer.
1) And the #1 reason — You never asked.